Thursday, December 15, 2011

Black Friday...

So I have been obsessed with the Steve Madden Shazamm's since I laid my eyes on them! It was always my intention to purchase them but another pair would get in the way and so I just never did. Come Thanksgiving weekend for the first time EVER I went shopping on Black Friday!! I went kinda late (after 3:00 pm) considering people camp out, expecting to find nothing. As I rummaged through the store, I saw something sparkly in my sisters hand. Behold the Shazamm! It survived through the kaos and was waiting for me!!! I grabbed it for literaly a steal!!! I have yet to wear them but come new years these babys are gonna help me cut the rug on the dance floor! I trhifted a red pair of vintage trousersvery simmilar to the ones below, a steal at $1.99 compared to these royal blue Bcbgeneration retailing for $188 (ouch). So I created a little inspo on how I will be rocking my new babys!

new years eve...

No comments:

Post a Comment