Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!! I can't believe it's 2012, can you? Any who let me introduce, my first shoe purchase of the year! The Jeffrey Campbell Lotus! So we took a trip to the LF on Larchmont Boulevard in Los Angeles. I was browsing the store when I stumbled across a killer pair of wedges! These baby's were just there waiting for me calling out my name!!! I originally saw these at Solestruck I wanted the metallic color block ones, but they quickly sold out in my size bummer! I saw them in black, and I Immediately tried them on and refused to take them off. I just couldn't bring my self to leave them there! I brought them home and I think they are my new favorite pair of shoes, no joke I am Smitten!
I think I'll be rocking these 'till summer, only upset is they were more expensive than purchasing them online ($155.00+tax). Solestruck sold out of a size 6 fast so no regrets, I'm in love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment