Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


Ah, Valentines day! I've always been a fan of this day, in a relation ship or not. It's excuse to overload on pink, red, and eat plenty of chocolate! I had an awesome "Valentine's Weekend" since restaurants are overcrowded, we always celebrate the weekend before. We went to Melrose and had a V-day lunch at Vienna Cafe, that place is soooo yummy! We had a couple of mimosas to get our shopping started, and so we went of. One of our stops was Urban Outfitters, I wasn't planning on purchasing 
anything in particular but I stumbled across an amazing pair of wooden platforms that totally reminded me of the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony boots! I wanted those BADLEY and I mean BADLEY!!!  But at over $300 I had to cointain my self despite all my urges, not only that 
they sold out! So when I saw these Ecote nearly identical (well not really but close enough) at 
$100 I snagged them right up! Tadda my Valentine's gift! There 5 1/8" tall but super comfy, 
even comfier than the Litas.  I can't wait to wear them out, I have outfit ideas in my head already!
I also got a D&G rose printed silk button down, and it's AMAZING!!!! I have to admitt I had a pretty cool V-day, this was our 8th one together I can't believe how time flies! xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment