Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hawaiian Vibes with A Parrot on top!

Hello! So today I filmed my Summer Essentials Video, meaning everything I will be wearing all summer long!!! This is one of the outfits, I am in LOVE with these printed high waist shorts! I found them just a few weeks ago and I seriously can't wait to actually wear them out. There super comfy, and light weight. I had my eyes on these Parrot Print wedges from Urban Outfitters for the longest time, when I was ready to purchase them bad boys I realized my size was sold out!!! I was supper pissed off with my self for waiting so long, but then I found these shorts. Hey If I can't rock parrots on my feet at least I'll do it with these shorts. That will teach me to buy it then and there instead of hesitating!! ....Ugh (I'm still supper bummed but whatever)
Anyways He'res my outfit, till next time XOXO!




Vintage Bustier
Vintage Printed Shorts
Wild Pair Wedges
F21 Sunnies


Here's a pic of the shoes that coould've been =(

No comments:

Post a Comment