Wednesday, January 18, 2012

La Casa de mi padre

So last Wednesday we got to go to the red carpet premier of la Casa de mi padre. The premier took place at the Grauman's Chinese Theater, it's so beautiful inside and we had a blast! I had anxiously been waiting for for this movie to come out, and to tell you the truth I was anxious to watch it ASAP! The movie is totally in Spanish, starting will Ferrel, Gael Garcia, and Diego Luna! We got to seat to rows behind Gael (hubba hubba), I seriously felt kinda ridicules being star truck but he's such a hottie and o got to meet him ;)
Any who the movie was a parody of a 70s mexican movie, and Will was hilarious! I tried to take pics but I just didn't wanna be rude or crazy taking pics it's inside a movie theater after all! Lol so here's a couple of pics I quickly snapped. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment