Sunday, March 25, 2012

Smells like spring!


So Spring is Finally here! I am sad to say good bye to Fur coats, vevlvet pants,
and knee high warm socks, cozy jumpers, and basically everything that made my winter!
I am not to fond of all this baby colors, and pastels, but I make it my own by
pairing them with dark colors, studs, leopard, and anything rock & roll!
Last week I filmed MY SPRING MUST HAVES video, and I was in need of something pastel. Not sure what but I kept my eyes peeled when I stumbled across this Beauty at the thrift store!!! I swooned and grabbed it immediately! It's everything I've been wanting, with out knowing that I did! I have to admit I have fallen for baby yellow and I can't no longer hide it!! This wide arm kimono is just amazing! What are the odds I found it just before filming, and was just exactly what I needed! I will post up the video this week I just haven't edit yet. So I paired the baby pink with this vintage Pink Floyd tee, distressed high waist shorts, lace socks, and to toughen up the yellow a bit more leopard wedges! What do you think? Don't be surprised to see me all spring long rocking this kick ass find, I mean it's just AWESOME! Here's a couple of pics, I so excited to post ALL the looks for my SPRING must haves!




Thrifted Baby Yellow Kimono
Vintage Pink Floyd Tee Zoinks
High Waist Distressed Shorts (Not Visable) Savory VIntage Etsy shop
Lace socks F21
Westii leopard wedge by Steve Madden
Jewelry Vintage & random shops

No comments:

Post a Comment