Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feeling Blue

I Know I've been MIA, but I forgot my camera last time I went out and my easter pics are in my memory card I just cant remember where I left it! Lame I know... I will try to stay on top if it next time! Any who last Saturday I was unexpectedly kidnaped by my brothers and Sis to a Dodger game! I'm not much of a sports fan, gasp! My family bleeds blue!!! Lol
But any chance I get to wear my 80s vintage Dodger tee, drink beer and have a Dodger dog, uh I'll take it! Probably one of the only girl in heels but that's how I roll, in all fairness do Litas even count as heels? There an all day everyday shoe! I had so much fun I really needed an outing like that, since I was probably the only person who didn't make it out to Coachella!!! Ugh, next year i suppose but hey Dodgers even took the win. I'll try to be back soon 'till then xoxo ;)



Vintage Leather Biker Jacket
Vintage Dodger Tee
AA Riding pants
JC Litas


No comments:

Post a Comment