Thursday, March 15, 2012

To buy or not to buy?


Shoe obsession....
So I've been going going back and forth on what shoes will be my next purchase, and I've have been eyeballing these Jeffrey Campbell: Contain Nude Silver Spikes. I never purchased the night walks, because I'm just not a Mary Jane person, but these have everything rapped it one! There 6 1/2" heel and 2 1/4" platform, witch is just killer. Hello spike and studs! Plus I've been drooling over a light colored shoe for spring. These came out a couple of months ago but I just haven't made up my mind yet!!! Since I saw these I've purchased other pairs but they have been impulse buys, I tried them on and refused to take them off!!! I don't know why I've taken so long, maybe I'm waiting for another pair? Decisions, decisions, I love being a girl!

Jeffrey Campbell: Contain in Nude & Silver Spikes $184.99

No comments:

Post a Comment